Win a pool training DVD

Вопросы игры: турниры, позиции и удары, игры и игроки, история и перспективы развития.

Модераторы: iddqd, Vladimir

Win a pool training DVD

Сообщение BigDave » Пт ноя 04, 2011 2:53 pm

WIN A FANTASTIC JUMP SHOT TRAINING DVD IN OUR FREE-PRIZE GIVE-AWAY!!!

Изображение

Robin Dodson
Two-Time World 9-Ball Champions and BCA Hall of Fame Inductee

The "Mastering the Jump Shot" DVD is a comprehensive tutorial on the Jump shot given in easy to follow Pool language. Robin has instructed Amateurs, Serious League Players as well as touring Professionals.

Robin's step-by-step instruction incorporates over twenty years of teaching and experience in world class competition into this user-friendly and easy-to-navigate DVD. She will show you:
- how to play the percentages
- you will learn when & when not to jump
- how to aim
- how to improve your stroke and follow-through
- how to develop your accuracy
- how to control where the cue ball lands and improve your position play
- the drills that made Robin a master of the jump shot

Answer one question to enter our FREE competition here!
BigDave

Re: Win a pool training DVD

Сообщение BigDave » Пт ноя 04, 2011 2:58 pm

I love doing these free prize competitions - I hope you like them too... Good luck ProBilliard.info'ers!
BigDave

Сообщение Mikhail » Пт ноя 04, 2011 7:29 pm

BigDave писал(а):I love doing these free prize competitions - I hope you like them too... Good luck ProBilliard.info'ers!
Hey Dave, that's good you arrange those giveaways regularly. Thanks for the good wishes, let Pro9 get prosperous too.
But I doubt any of local forum members will register at UK forum, let it be only for taking part in the draw. If you could accept entries here that would be great. Maybe just collct them here and add them for the draw. But then you will need to explain to Pro9ers who da hell is mikhail or whoever who is even not a member but he won that DVD :D
Когда-то играл
9-ball is play by numbers while straight pool forces you to make your own decisions © Danny D
Mikhail

Блог: Посмотреть блог (16)

Сообщение Thilian » Сб ноя 05, 2011 12:09 am

Зарегился. Попытаем счастья.
Thilian

Сообщение BigDave » Ср ноя 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Only 2 days left to enter this competition!

Plus, there's some very interesting news on our front page... Might be worth looking anyway!
BigDave

Сообщение BigDave » Чт ноя 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Mikhail писал(а):
BigDave писал(а):I love doing these free prize competitions - I hope you like them too... Good luck ProBilliard.info'ers!
Hey Dave, that's good you arrange those giveaways regularly. Thanks for the good wishes, let Pro9 get prosperous too.
But I doubt any of local forum members will register at UK forum, let it be only for taking part in the draw. If you could accept entries here that would be great. Maybe just collct them here and add them for the draw. But then you will need to explain to Pro9ers who da hell is mikhail or whoever who is even not a member but he won that DVD :D

Yes, you make a good point. Let me see if I can make something like that next time where people don;t have to register - good idea!
BigDave

Сообщение Mikhail » Чт ноя 10, 2011 5:24 pm

BigDave писал(а):there's some very interesting news on our front page... Might be worth looking anyway!
you have a point here, since I last visited your site it changed for good :) I like your news columns at the main page.
Когда-то играл
9-ball is play by numbers while straight pool forces you to make your own decisions © Danny D
Mikhail

Блог: Посмотреть блог (16)

Сообщение BigDave » Сб ноя 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Изображение

YES!!! We have a winner!!! The first main ball drawn on the Euro Millions Lottery on the night of Friday 11/11/11 was Number 30, you can check if you are the winner here...

http://www.pro9.co.uk/html/viewtopic.php?forum=5&topic=4695&start=0

If you are the winner - congratulations! Thanks to everyone for playing!
BigDave

Вернуться в Основной форум