## Win Mosconi Cup Tickets ##

Вопросы игры: турниры, позиции и удары, игры и игроки, история и перспективы развития.

Модераторы: iddqd, Vladimir

## Win Mosconi Cup Tickets ##

Сообщение BigDave » Чт дек 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Изображение

I know it's probably a bit last minute for most of you, but if anyone would like a chance to win some Mosconi Cup tickets, we have 4 pairs available, 2 pairs for Monday, and 2 pairs for Tuesday...

http://www.pro9.co.uk/html/viewtopic.ph ... topic=5392

...It might be useful if you are already going and would like the chance to win some extra tickets so you can invite any people you meet while in London.

GOOD LUCK! :D

Изображение
BigDave

Re: ## Win Mosconi Cup Tickets ##

Сообщение BigDave » Пт дек 07, 2012 2:12 pm

I am very sorry to tell you that all the spectator tickets for the Mosconi Cup were completely SOLD OUT many, many, many weeks ago - it sells out EVERY YEAR and it is impossible to get a ticket now - UNLESS YOU WIN OUR COMPETITION...

We will pick 4 winners tonight using the first four balls drawn from the Euro Millions Lottery, each winner will receive two tickets, the first two balls drawn will pick the Monday tickets, the second two balls will pick the Tuesday tickets

I wish you very GOOD LUCK and thank you for playing in our free-prize competitions.
BigDave

Вернуться в Основной форум