TAR 28 - Free For Pool Clubs

Вопросы игры: турниры, позиции и удары, игры и игроки, история и перспективы развития.

Модераторы: iddqd, Vladimir

TAR 28 - Free For Pool Clubs

Сообщение BigDave » Вт июл 10, 2012 11:17 am

Watch TAR 28 for FREE in your local pool room!!

The Action Report is running a special promotion for commercial pool rooms and pool bars for TAR 28:

Show TAR 28: John Schmidt vs Corey Deuel live in your room for free July 13-15, 2012
All Round Match
Friday: 8-Ball, race to 15
Saturday: One Pocket, race to 8
Sunday: 10-Ball, race to 21

If you are a pool room or pool bar owner and would like to show the TAR 28 Pay Per View match in your establishment free of charge, please contact Justin Collett at: justin(at)theactionreport.com Limited to the first 100 rooms or bars that respond.

This offer is for commercial establishments only. Players may watch TAR 28 from home for a modest Pay Per View charge (available beginning 24 hours before TAR 28 ). Pay Per View FAQs: http://theactionreport.com/ppv_faq.html

How to hook up a laptop: Click Here

Изображение
BigDave

Re: TAR 28 - Free For Pool Clubs

Сообщение BigDave » Вт июл 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Do you have many clubs in Russia with internet connected to a big screen?

Remember, all TAR matches are repeated for 24 hours so you can show it for free, anytime.

I love to have a drink with pool friends and watch some expert players, don't you?
BigDave

Сообщение Mikhail » Ср июл 11, 2012 1:28 pm

BigDave писал(а):Do you have many clubs in Russia with internet connected to a big screen?
we might have a few, but I think even less could bother enough about this. Nice offer from TAR but in this particular case (our pool halls) it fails. JMHO
Когда-то играл
9-ball is play by numbers while straight pool forces you to make your own decisions © Danny D
Mikhail

Блог: Посмотреть блог (16)

Сообщение BigDave » Ср июл 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Oh what a shame... It's a great opportunity for everyone to watch some real expert artists of 8 ball, one pocket and 10 ball, for free, in a pool club, with friends... I think it's a great offer, and any club should be delighted to offer this to their customers as a bonus.

I know I would watch the Kremlin Cup 9 Ball in Moscow and the fabulous Pyramid in errr... Is it August or September now? Everyone is asking me if there is a Russian Pyramid table anywhere in the UK, but I don't know... We love to see your game.

Anyway, just letting you know It's the last chance to get the free streaming at your club... Did anyone here get this organised? I hope so! Enjoy!
BigDave

Сообщение Mikhail » Чт июл 12, 2012 9:08 pm

BigDave писал(а):I know I would watch the Kremlin Cup 9 Ball in Moscow and the fabulous Pyramid in errr... Is it August or September now?
according to the source I managed to find, it's even later, 30 October - 4 November 2012
Когда-то играл
9-ball is play by numbers while straight pool forces you to make your own decisions © Danny D
Mikhail

Блог: Посмотреть блог (16)

Сообщение BigDave » Пт июл 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Mikhail писал(а):
BigDave писал(а):I know I would watch the Kremlin Cup 9 Ball in Moscow and the fabulous Pyramid in errr... Is it August or September now?
according to the source I managed to find, it's even later, 30 October - 4 November 2012

Ahhh, thanks Mikhail!
BigDave

Сообщение BigDave » Пт июл 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Here's the list of clubs signed up for a free Internet PPV Pass for the TAR 28 All Around Challenge between Corey Deuel and John Schmidt...

Изображение
View the full size image - click here!

And here's the TAR Podcast with Corey Deuel and John Schmidt from last night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8KsVm9ePlk
BigDave

Сообщение BigDave » Сб июл 14, 2012 1:48 am

Streaming starts tonight in 1 hour from now, but you can watch anytime. I have a special price for this, exclusively for European viewers on my site...

Show TAR 28: John Schmidt vs Corey Deuel live July 13-15, 2012
All Round Match
Friday: 8-Ball, race to 15
Saturday: One Pocket, race to 8
Sunday: 10-Ball, race to 21

Who do you think will win tonight's 8-Ball ?
BigDave

Вернуться в Основной форум